{lusting over lovely wallcoverings}

Don’t you just want to reach out and touch this textured, to-die-for, velvety wallcovering?

Lasari Flock via Romo

I’ve wanted to wallpaper the one wall behind our bed in the masterbedroom for a while now. There are so many amazing wallcovering trends out there right now, and I can’t decide what style I am lusting over most! I’d love to show you the ones I am drooling over, and maybe you can help me to decide! What style do you like best?

1. Medallion wallcoverings

After seeing the Lasari Flock wallcovering (pictured above) used in a masterbedroom on the tv show ‘Dear Genevieve’, I can’t get it out of my mind! This gorgeous paper can be found through Romo Designer Wallcoverings. Here's my favorite color way:


Other colors:


Lasari Flock via Romo

image via House & Home

This divine paper was used on the first season of Sarah's House (my favorite season to date) and is also available through Romo.

Kiku via Romo



image via Style at Home

Rubani via Romo

2. Simple Geometrics

I like the simple repeated shapes of these papers. You may recognize this first one – it is from Candice Olson’s line of wallpapers, and if you’ve caught recent episodes of Divine Design you’ll have noticed it in the background of her personal office! It’s quite stunning! Available through York Wallcoverings.

image via York Wallcoverings

image via York Wallcoverings


image via Style at Home

3. Wallpaper with a shimmery shine

Who can resist the glamour and luster of these silvery wallcoverings? You can probably already tell from some of the photos above that I am loving a little shimmer. I think with the right lighting in a room, these wallpapers would truly sing!

Folia wallcoverings via Romo

Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis in Onyx Gloss via Schumacher

Simonii via Romo

So which of these 3 trends are you loving most? Do you have a specific favorite? Any amazing papers that I have missed? Thanks for your input everyone!





0 comments:

Post a Comment