{trendspotting: elephants ...}

Happy new week everyone! We're already mid-way through this month and I can't believe it ... I had a relaxing weekend and managed to fit in some shopping at the newly opened West Elm here in Vancouver, any one else been yet? And of course a quick stop into Anthropologie & J. Crew never hurts, right? :)

While at West Elm, I got the chance to see the playful Shirley Fintz elephant table lamp, and it got me thinking how frequently I'm seeing elephants everywhere!

 
 
source unknown; Caitlin Wilson
 
Dovima with elephants
 
 
 
Baby elephant in LV
 
Water for Elephants; Waylande Gregory
 
 
 
I love that they say elephants have excellent memory, which even surpasses that of human beings! These pieces are whimsical yet classical additions to the home & wardrobe, and are sure to leave a lasting impression as well.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment