{5 new reads on my radar ...}

I LOVE books, I wish I could be surrounded by piles and piles of them. I totally vow to have a "library" in my home one day :)

Here are 5 new books, some yet to be released, that I would love to get my hands on:

1. Kelly Wearstler's new book Rhapsody will be out on October 23rd via publishing house Rizzoli. I have her other fab books and I'm planning to add to the collection!

 
2. The queen of color, Amanda Nisbet will have her first book, Dazzling Design, drop on September 15th. You can reserve a copy here.
 
 
3. Heather Clawson, author of our favorite New York blog Habitually Chic will have her much anticipated book released on October 30th, it can also be pre-ordered here.
 
 
4. Speaking of bloggers turned book-authors, the lovely Emily Schuman published Cupcakes & Cashmere this past August, and at under $15 this guide to style, baking, & all things decor is sure to be a great buy.
 
 
5. Who doesn't drool over those red-soled shoes? Christian Louboutin's first book is sure to be major coffee table eye candy. And just look at the yummy gold leafing on the pages!
 
 
Any of these tickle your fancy? I'm tempted to pre-order several of them!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment