{house tour: lilly bunn weekes}

Have you devoured the latest issue of Lonny magazine yet? I sure did, and my favorite space by far was a gorgeous Manhattan Upper East Side apartment decorated by the talented Lilly Bunn Weekes. Really all I can say is, 'when can I move in??'

Peacock blue high gloss walls welcome you in:

 
Love the attention to detail in the hallway:
 
 
 
 
Ahhh, lucite and leopard and gold, oh my!
 
 
 
 
Gosh these chairs need to come live with me ... and I love the surprising simplicity of the Moroccan-imspired ceramic backsplash.
 
 
The powder room dazzles in Hinson & Company's splatter wallpaper & red lacquer sconces.
 
 
 
 



Don't you love it? This home is very 'young traditional' to me and that is RIGHT up my alley! I'd ,ove in without changing a thing :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment