{style inspiration: the blazer}

I have to admit to always looking at what Olivia Palermo is wearing ... she combines things I wouldn't always think to and she's got impeccable taste. One thing I remember her saying is to get a REALLY good tailor, the better your favorite pieces fit, the better they'll look! I think this has a lot to do with it. OP sure knows how to pick out classic pieces, and one thing she does best is blazers. I've been obsessed with blazers this year, I'm convinced they make everything look better. Here's some evidence from Olivia herself ...

With pants or dresses:


Structured and tailored:


In colors and textures:


White hot:


And dressing up shorts!


Love it! Have you been filling your wardrobe with blazers too?

And just in case you hadn't seen, be sure to check out Two Penny Blue, Erin Gates' latest venture. Her shop is setting out to master the blazer, in fanastic fits, colors and styles. A perfect source for the blazer obsessed like me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment