{sarah 101 episode 9&10}

Did you happen to catch Sarah 101 last week? Another couple of great rooms done up by Sarah and Tommy, and I was particularly smitten with the Master bedroom retreat! Here's a quick recap in photos:

Dream Budget Kitchen: A fresh & simple kitchen is accomplished with lovely cabinetry and tile work. And talk about using every inch, I love those tall & skinny cubbies alongside the fridge!

BEFORE


AFTER




Kid Free Retreat: This one was fun to watch, and the funny thing was I thought the bedroom actually started off really nice before Sarah & Tommy got their hands on it {I go crazy for white panelling}! But of course the afters are stunning. LOVE Sarah's custom headboard shape.

BEFORE


AFTER




LOVE that bedroom! I'd take it all in a heartbeat :) And I have to say that I am pretty thrilled that this season we are seeing much more of Sarah's 'signature' style in many of the episodes! Have you been enjoying season 2?

0 comments:

Post a Comment