{on the 12th day of christmas...}

Here is the 12 days of Christmas with Kelly & Nancy, the final installment! Thank you to all of you who have been following along with Kelly and I for these festive 12 days :)



On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:



This one was inspired by my talented friend Karla of Kerrisdale Design Inc whose work you see above. Fabulous table-top inspiration isn't it? Go here to check out what Kelly of Jax does design chose for day 11 of our 12 day series. Thank you for joining us for this series, it was tons of fun to put together!! I hope you had as much fun as we did :) A big thank you to Kelly for her festive 12 days of Christmas decor wishlist idea! Now, here's hoping that Santa has been paying close attention to my list :)

{dishes via Bombay, images via Kerrisdale Design Inc}

0 comments:

Post a Comment