{a manhattan gem}

I fell in LOVE with the home of Kiane Von Mueffling featured in this month's issue of Elle Decor, I knew I just I had to share it with you! This apartment is located in the up-and-coming Flatiron district of Manhattan, and what a gem it is! Let's take a look:


I love the use of the green Ikat fabric on the bergere chairs in the fabulous living room, and that rug!!


And check out the stunning hand-painted de Gournay wallcovering in the foyer, enchanting isn't it?


The article in Elle Decor mentions Kiane found many of her treasures on websites, such as a pair of 1940's Dorothy Draper chests off 1stdibs for the master bedroom. I wish they included a photo of them!!




Here's the dinning room, I am loving the Saarinen chairs with the raw wood table, quite a nice tension it creates! And the pop of whimsy with the artwork by Christian Chaize is pure perfection. {There's one of his prints in the living room above as well}.



Hope you enjoyed this delicious space as much as I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment