{new york, new york...}

Start spreading the news!! I'm leaving today ... to, you guessed it ... New York City! Half work, half play, I'll be away in the Big Apple for the next week, and I am so excited! NY has been on my wishlist for so long, and at Christmas? Can any one say magical?? I'm all packed and ready to go...

Kinda nice to be escaping the mess of my kitchen reno while I am away, but poor hubby will be stuck with it :(

I've got lots of great posts prepped for my time away so be sure to come by and visit :) And you can be sure that I will be lining up in front of Rockefellar centre, the Statue of Liberty, and all the fabulous Christmas windows and snapping pics to share with you!


Any one have suggestions on must-see spots while I am there? Have a wonderful week friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment