{tory burch: the new seoul boutique}

Tory Burch, the American fashion designer, has become well-known for her distinct style described as 'preppy-bohemian luxe'. Her fashions are known for including her T-logo medallion, as you can see here on her ever-popular line of ballerina flats {I want a pair!}:

And her signature bags:

After showing a couple of photos from Tory Burch’s new boutique in Seoul in my last post, I received an email asking for more! I think you’ll agree that her preppy-boho luxe style is translated nicely into the interiors of her fabulous boutiques {maybe she missed her calling as an interior designer?}. Here is a photo of the flagship location in New York:


This savvy business woman has built quite an empire. There are currently 26 Tory Burch boutiques in the US and 3 international boutiques, Seoul, South Korea being the latest. The two-level, 3,368-square-ft boutique just opened in June and I think this new location takes the cake. It boasts a stunning living and dinning area, as well as a traditional study! It really gives the appearance of a private residence. When can I move in?


Brightly colored x-benches under parsons tables are signature items found in Burch’s stores:



Women’s Wear Daily stated that the boutique features a lifestyle section with rooms covered in signature prints from the Tory Burch clothing line, I love this pattern on the walls!



I am loving the brass staircase and the fabulous rug:



Stunning! I’ll be sure to visit this fab shop if my travels ever take me to Seoul!

0 comments:

Post a Comment