{pay it forward}

Earlier this week the lovely ladies at DesignTies gave me a Beautiful Blogger award, and now it is time for me to pass it on!! It is really hard to choose amongst so many beautiful blogs that inspire me. Victoria and Kelly from DesignTies and Maria from Colour Me Happy, who received this award from Mrs B over at Decorating a Modern Home, have all been a great support and encouragement to me. Even though their own blogs are very popular, they still take the time to visit my little blog and comment regularly on my posts! I appreciate it! So I got to thinking, since these beautiful bloggers have already won this award, I thought I would take the opportunity to pass this on to a couple of other bloggers that have been really supportive to me just as my blog was getting started! These ladies don’t just have physically pretty blogs, they are encouraging and generous to other bloggers: now that deserves a Beautiful Blogger award!


Kerrisdale Design: Karla is a super talented designer and artist from Vancouver. She was my very first commenter, and has supported me ever since. Her blog has definitely been an inspiration to me, if you haven’t yet visited it you have to check it out! I also encourage you to check out her artwork (featured in Style at Home!) on her website: http://www.kamadatsu.com/

décor happy: Vanessa is another wonderfully talented Canadian designer, and I love reading her blog which always covers such interesting topics! Thanks to Vanessa for always coming over here and commenting on my posts!

Hope you all will take a peek at these beautiful blogs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment