{5 bathroom trends}

My own home’s bathrooms are far from renovated, so I often catch myself staring at our cupboards/countertops/tiles/etc, daydreaming about what I would love to do in a bathroom. A bathroom reno is not going to be happening for me any time soon, but…hey, a girl can dream! These are photos I will be filing away until that day comes! I find I am definitely drawn to a clean and crisp white palette, so here are some photos of spaces that inspire me. These are my top 5 favorite trends in bathrooms right now:

1. Sconces 'in' mirrors: I LOVE when light fixtures are embedded in a large vanity mirror, so glam, and it really creates a custom feel.

via Canadian House & Home

via Style at Home

2. Furniture piece as a vanity: Whether it's actually a piece being given a second life as a vanity, or a brand new piece made to look like a retrofitted dresser, I have been loving this look! Who doesn’t want a little art deco glamour in the bathroom?

via Sarah Richardson Design Inc

via Style at Home

3. Art in the bathroom: Best idea ever! Why do we think we need to be hanging pictures of bathtubs in a bathroom?? To remind us which room we are in, in case we forget? I’m a big fan of the thought that the pieces in your bathroom should flow with the other artwork displayed in your home.

via Style at Home

via Style at Home

4. Giant showers and free-standing tubs: This has been a trend for a while now, and is still going strong.

via Sarah Richardson Design Inc

via Sarah Richardson Design Inc

via Sarah Richardson Design Inc

5. A dressing/vanity area: Yah, you heard right...AREA! Okay so this probably isn’t the easiest thing to fit into the average-size master bathroom, but what an amazing idea.


via Style at Home

Jmac & Kennedy Interiors via House of Turquoise
 
I drool over all of these spaces! Did I miss any bathroom trends you’re loving right now?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment