{thanks for the award!}

Yesterday I was excited and honored to receive my very first blog award from the lovely ladies over at DesignTies! What a nice surprise...Kelly and Victoria are two wonderful and talented Canadian designers with an amazing blog that has been a great inspiration to me. I love to read about what they are working on, both for clients and in their own homes. Thank you both so much for the ongoing support, its blog friends like you that make blogging worth it! They nominated several blogs and were themselves recipients of this Beautiful Blogger award, so congrats to you girls as well!

If you haven't yet checked out their beautiful blog, I would really encourage you to head over and see some of their amazing work! (Click on the photo). I know I will be checking out the other award recipients' blogs as well, congrats to you all! It's always fun to discover blogs I haven't yet stumbled upon. Thank you again Kelly and Victoria!

0 comments:

Post a Comment