{i heart kwid}

I know I've said it before, but I have to say it again! I love Kelly Wearstler's dramatic designs. I think she has mastered the art of the unexpected. There are always elements to her rooms that I would never have even thought of, but they work amazingly! I was flipping through her book, 'Modern Glamour' last night, and thought I would share a little bit of KW eye-candy with you:


I think this space is one of my favorites. I love the mirrored table, and the richness of the wood. A few feminine accessories never hurts either!


What a neat idea having free-standing mirrors in front of a window in a bathroom! Now that is good makeup lighting!! Nice hardware too hey?




So beautiful! I think the floor to ceiling tiling is so bold. I hope these pics inspire you as much as they inspire me :) Happy Wednesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment