{field trip: lottery show home}

We took a little field trip to a lottery home in White Rock a few weeks back. The interior design was done by Kelly Deck. It was a great house and I took a few pics of some of my favorite ideas. I am always drawn to moldings and paneling, and there was a great example of a simple but impactful paneling on the walls in a grid, I have always wanted to do something like this as a feature wall in my dinning room:


This was in the basement believe it or not, which led to a gorgeous guest bedroom that was nice enough to be the master bedroom:



I think the paneling could be too much if it was all over in a not so large room, but a feature wall or two could be quite nice! And I bet this could probably be an inexpensive project if you used strips of MDF. Then, just about 500 hours of careful measuring, and a quick lick of paint and you’re done! Hmmm, maybe I can convince my husband…. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment