{lusting: the stuart weitzman 5050}



Another fashion post for you today - I'm confessing my love for the Stuart Weitzman 5050 over-the-knee iconic boot. It might be the most popular boot of the season, and I can absolutely see why.  Its flat, just over the knee, comes in many colors, and has a nylon backing so it is incredibly comfortable, fits every calf size and can be worn bare legged, with tights and over jeans. I have had my eye on this boot for many months and have spotted it all over the blogosphere:

 
Olivia Palermo
 
 
Olivia Palermo
 
I don't think Olivia's wearing the 5050 in the photo below, but you can get her look with a grey suede pair!
 
 
So many to choose from! But if I could have a pair, I would definitely go for the classic black leather, you simply cannot go wrong. Do you lust over these boots as much as I do? Do you own a pair? Do tell!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment