{before & after: two lovely kitchens}


Hi everyone! We are mid-week already, can you believe it? Today I've got a pair of kitchens to show you, two of my favorite makeovers from this season's Real Potential with Sarah Richardson. The new homeowners were allowed to choose one room for Sarah to re-do, and I have to say that the kitchens in this series had to be my favorite re-do's {click to see my MOST favorite blue & white kitchen from this series}. Plus a kitchen reno is probably going to give those homeowners the most bang for their buck, and the most return on their investment, so kudos to them for the wise choice!

Here's the first BEFORE & AFTER {click to enlarge}:




Wow, seems impossible that it is the same space doesn't it?! I love the counter with windows above & the placement of that lovely pair of lamps, très chic. And that massive island, talk about practical!

And here is the second kitchen:




A vision in white! This once tight galley kitchen was opened up, and even though the load bearing posts had to stay, the expansive effect is still quite amazing. And don't you die for those antique corbels and pair of wedding cake chandeliers? Love.

Before & After's are always so satisfying, hope you enjoyed them as much as I did :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment