{fashion inspiration: the etta pump}



Every time I receive my copy of the current J Crew catalogue I fall deeper and deeper in love. I'm starting to think I could nearly buy my entire wardrobe there. I'm falling hard for the Etta pump, a classic sillouette with a modern twist. And the thicker heel makes me think it would be more comfortable, I don't know about you but I find it near impossible to prance around in sky-scraping skinny heels all day long! Any one with me?

 
 
 
 
 
 
Just a peek at the inspiration behind the making of these fabulous shoes! You can watch an inspiring short video commentary featuring Jenna Lyons herself giving us insight into the design and production of the Etta shoe. Jenna shares her thoughts about J.Crew’s design process and the importance of making shoes in Italy {click the image below to watch}.
 
 
Feel like going shoe shopping? Me too :) Happy mid-week!
 
*Images 1, 3-7, 9-11 courtesy of Bryan Derballa for J.Crew
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment