{house tour: nightingale design pt 2}


Connecticut-based designer Julie Nightingale is one talented lady. You might remember I showcased her project entitled 'St. Nicholas,' here last month, and I think we all collectively swooned over it.

Today, another house tour, this time a home on the river, and I'll bet you'll love it just as much. Remember, this is all from ONE house. And the thing I love most about this home is it's filled with paneling, moulding, archways, and glorious built-in shelves every which way you turn:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I seriously feel like I need to go back and look through the images in greater detail because there is just way too much goodness to take in the first time through! Hope you enjoyed the tour as much as I did :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment