{my trip in photos: italy 2012}

The final installment of my trip to Europe! Boy, it took me a long time to finally get through my photos for this post, I'm behind on so many things! On that note, please forgive me if you are waiting for an email reply from me, I've fallen behind on way to many fronts but I promise I'll get there :)

Italy was amazing, and after coming home and looking through my pics I realized it was all about beautiful history and incredible architecture every which way you turned. We spent most of our time in Rome, plus a day at the Vatican city, and ended off with a day in gorgeous Florence {a definite must-see}.

First Rome; the Colosseum and surrounding ancient ruins are remarkable! I would highly recommend a tour guide, it's a great way to take in the history to the fullest. We learned more about Rome in one day than I probably learned in all my years of schooling!

{35 degrees and sunny every day, just the way I like it!}



{Left: Me at the Trevy Fountain; Right: I wanted to take home those gorgeous trees!}

Florence is truly picturesque, the cobblestone streets, churches and charming shops atop bridges were a sight to drink in.



Oh, and shopping for genuine Italian leather wasn't so bad either! Don't you think the shop owner resembles George Clooney?


Not only in the Vatican city, but everywhere you turned it seemed a glorious intricate church could be found. We got a few great shots so my mind started turning & thinking about creating an oversized version like one of these:



I love the look! Here are a few of our shots I might consider, do you think one of these could work?





What a trip! One I definitely won't soon forget. Thanks to everyone who gave me tips on what to see and do before I left.

And just in case you missed it here are my recaps of London & Paris. Have a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment