{5 fashion trends for fall}

Welcome to a brand new week everyone, and the last week of August believe it or not! Looking into September, I'm getting kinda excited about fall fashions. Evenings are already requiring sweaters around here, and I can smell autumn in the air. On that note, here are 5 items that are definitely on my radar for fall:
 
The velvet slipper, or smoking slipper, is all the rage lately. Comfy and cute, I'm particularly smitten with those embroidered with a chic crest {like the ones below from Nine West!}. Preppy all the way.

Olivia Palermo; Nine West
 
Damsel in Dior; source unknown
 
I adore navy blazers! Just a tad softer than black, but still super classy. I picked up a schoolboy blazer from J. Crew on my recent trip to Seattle.

Gwenyth Paltrow; Damsel in Dior
source unknown; Karla's Closet
 
Animal print won't be going anywhere! Amazing how a dash of leopard never fails to make everything look fabulous.

Olivia Palermo; The Blonde Salad
 
I don't even need to justify this one. A smart coat completely speaks for itself, don't you think?
 
 
Last but not least, leather in general will be everywhere. Leather pants & leggings are smokin' - but if they scare you just a bit - you can also find fabulous coated jeans that look like leather, like these below from J Brand.
 
 
Any fall trends you can't wait to get into?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment