{house tour: maryam keyhani}

Canadian jewelry designer Maryam Keyhani has serious style, and I fell in love with the recent images of her home featured in both Canadian House & Home and on The Coveteur. Her jewelry line is full of bold, statement making-pieces, and so is her Parisian-chic home which she decorated herself. Here's a peek {to see more, grab a copy of the August issue of House & Home and go here to get a full tour on The Coveteur}:














What glamour! You can tell Maryam has picked her statement pieces carefully, this space is so perfectly edited. And the artwork throughout really grabs me. Hope you enjoyed the house tour as much as I did!!

PS. I am guest blogging over at the lovely blog Simple Dwellings today! Amber has such a wonderful & fun series where she asks bloggers to think of their blogs as an actual space. If your blog was a room, what would it look like? Fun, hey? Well I've answered over here with some fabulous rooms I identify with, check it out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment