{a mix of random things ...}


Happy Monday friends! And a very happy holiday Monday to my friends to the south, hope you are enjoying some 4th of July celebrations. I have a bit of a mish mash of things to share today, starting with a photo I had wanted to post at least a week ago and didn't get the chance. My birthday has come and gone, but I am still eating birthday cake ... and it was the prettiest cake I have ever received! A huge thank you to my wonderful hubby for having this Tiffany box made for me {best husband ever or what?}:


Secondly, if you were reading last week, I posted about the $100 dollar outfit I put together for a wedding I attended this weekend. You can check the full ensemble out here, and you'll notice I have been inspired by all things blush/nude, I just LOVE these shades!


And here's a peek at how the budget-concious getup turned out, I just adored the little chiffon flowers covering the dress {from H&M}:


Oh, and did I mention the bride and groom are models? No pressure to put together a decent look or anything, lol. But it was a beautiful wedding and I am so excited for my dear friends, to say the least, their future looks bright!


On a fashion-related note ... have you been seeing this shatter OPI nailpolish every where like I have?? It's really pretty, and comes in several colors, I gotta get my hands on some!!


And finally, I don't know if I've been living under a rock or what, but I only learned of the talented Mike Tompkins this passed weekend. Have you heard his music? What's amazing is he creates all his music with just his voice and every instrument by mouth! You must check this video out {click the image below}, no offence to Rihanna but his version of Only Girl is 10x better than hers! Oh, and it doesn't hurt that he's pretty darn cute.


Hope you have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment