{fashion inspiration: the sweatshirt}


Sweatshirts have been on the scene for a while now, and I think it's a great trend to get behind for fall. I've already started my fall shopping, and I just so happened to pick up a grey sweatshirt last week! What I love about it is the updated twist, whether it be print, lace, or even jewels. And the casual/dressy mix is perfection; pair a sweatshirt with a statement necklace, jeans, and high heels!

 
Olivia Palermo
 
 
 
 
Same sweatshirt as above, but with a skirt!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have you been loving this look? I'm going to layer my short-sleeved sweatshirt over a white collared shirt and a burgundy pencil skirt so that I can pull off a work appropriate look!
 
P.S.  J.Crew is having a sale! 25% off orders of $150+ with code FALLSTYLE at checkout, happy shopping :)
 
Have a wonderful weekend, and as always, thank you for stopping by!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment