{another year older ...}


 
Today is my 31st birthday. I'm excited about being 'into my thirties,' but also sad to say goodbye to 30 as it was a milestone year for me. Really 29-31 have been eventful, finishing my PhD, getting a 'real' career job, travelling Europe, all kinds of good things. I pray that the year to come will bring all kinds of new adventures my way! I'm figuring myself out more and more {which I think is characteristic of this decade, right?}, and I want this coming year to be focussed on taking ownership of my personal health, wellbeing, appearance, all that good stuff. There ... I put it out there on the internet so I have no excuses ;)
 
Thank you for continuing on this journey with me and for all of your friendship & support. You truly mean the WORLD to me!!!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment