{patio inspiration: blue & white}



This time of year always has me thinking of getting outdoors. I LOVE basking in the sun, and I've found out that my puppy loves it too! She's always finding the tiniest patch of sunshine in the yard and laying it :)

So we've got a teeny tiny plan to actually utilize our deck space this summer; we've got a rotting deck that we are finally going to tear down {after 6 years!}, and our plan is to repair things at minimal cost & add some fun outdoor furniture that will make us want to spend time out there! For this mini-project I am being totally inspired by blue & white. Perfectly nautical, Hampton's, & summery chic:





Ok, our little project will NOT be as elaborate as the spaces above! I will definitely snap some before pics of the rotting deck though, pretty much anything we do will look better than it does now :) I'm thinking blue & white garden stools, pillows, and ginger jars will up the 'chic factor' for us, I simply adore the look!

Have you got plans for your outdoor space this year? I'd love to hear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment