{a dreamy living room ...}

I came across a lovely living room on Vogue.com the other day that I just had to share. It belongs to Anastasia Ratia, grand-daughter of the founders of textile giant Marimekko. I just adore the subdued palette and well-edited apperance of this Tribeca loft she recently decorated. Be sure to watch for Anastasia, who's currently working on a Hampton's beach house among many other projects.



I really fell for the mix of the Barcelona leather daybed together with such traditional pieces, like the dining chairs and lovely wall scones. And I've always been crazy for those Weinrib pillows!! I think it's the color scheme that pulls it all together. And as much as I ooh and ahh over colorful rooms, this is a room I could see in my own home! {click to enlarge the image above}

 
 
Could you see yourself in this room? Have a great start to your week!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment