{a tribute ...}

Hello my lovely friends, sorry for disappearing the last few days. It's been a tough week as we had to say goodbye to my beloved dog of almost 13 years on Tuesday {I've blogged about him hereherehere, and here}. As much as I am so thankful he is no longer suffering, I honestly couldn't believe how hard it was to say goodbye. He was such a joyful and wonderful part of my life, and things are feeling quite empty around my home right now. I can't even bare to post his picture in this post as it would be tough to look at constantly :(  I'd like to have a cameo made of a pomeranian sillhouette to include somewhere in my home in honor of him.


Sweet little Muffler, thank you for all the joy you brought us and everything you taught us. I know you are in heaven as you were an angel even here on earth. I miss you and will always love you!


Thank you everyone for your understanding and support. Thank you so much to so many of you who have been sending me such thoughtful tweets, FB messages, texts & emails, you have no idea how much it means to me! We've even had a friend make a donation to the SPCA in Muff's name, how incredible is that! I'll be back to "regular programming" on Monday :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend,

0 comments:

Post a Comment