{jax does design}

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are enjoying a leisurely weekend thus far. If your spending time cruising around the blogosphere on your days off I hope you'll pop by my good friend Kelly's new blog JAX does design.

Kelly formerly headed up DesignTies with Victoria but has recently branched out on her own and her blog is a daily MUST read for me! Here's a DIY she posted last week to entice you:

Love the layered mirror look? Kelly acheived this glam look in her stunning dining room:


Need further enticing? Well, Kelly is hosting a FAB giveaway this week: a FREE blog design from Aqua Blue Sunrise! Head over there now to enter, but keep in mind that I'll be keeping my fingers crossed till the contest is over cause I WANNA WIN! Bonne chance everyone :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment